Actual error when I deploy my .net console application in docker.
Utilizing the docker bin bash, I noticed that the chrome driver version and the installed Chrome doesn’t match and the version is too far off.
Dockerfile chromedriver installation update - So, I’ve reviewed my dockerfile file and locate the chromedriver installation script and update accordingly like the highlighted one in the image.
On Docker run, I’ve noticed that there is an indicator that the ChromeDriver was started successfully, and things started working out as expected. If someone is interested on my dockerfile, kindly leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Happy coding guys.